凤凰娱乐购彩平台,官方网站所有的线上娱乐游戏的设计都内涵了高端科技元素,凤凰娱乐购彩平台,官方网站保证能激起你的娱乐细胞凭借着专业的技术团队致力于为客户提供最优质的线上博彩平台凤凰娱乐购彩平台,官方网站成为广大用户信赖的线上平台也始终是我们的追求凤凰娱乐购彩平台,官方网站致力于发展在线娱乐让玩家体验到最为真实刺激的线上博彩。
点击下图进入:新2娱乐,真钱老虎机|http://frlntf.weebly.com
真钱娱乐棋牌|http://zqylqpyssd.weebly.com
快捷支付的现金网|http://lnrbthpr.weebly.com
mg老虎机注册送彩金|http://fzvmtc.weebly.com
博彩评级|http://bcpjbitk.weebly.com
心忆复盘官网|http://xyfpgwwjsxgfzygbth.weebly.com
海洋之神娱乐场官网|http://hyzsylcgwwjsxgfzydgfs.weebly.com
世嘉国际|http://sjgjwjsxgfzypall.weebly.com
新用户注册送体验金|http://xyhzcstyjbdtblazt.weebly.com
九五至尊517888|http://jwzzbdtbxzct.weebly.com
801. We have three serious and five minor injuries on board. Request ambulances on arrival.
我们机上有三人重伤,五人轻伤。请示救护车到场。
802. One passenger is having difficulty breathing. Request descent to a lower level to reduce cabin altitude.
一名旅客呼吸困难,请示下降到较低高度以减小客舱高度。
803. A passenger activated the overhead emergency oxygen generator. Request airport security on arrival to detain this individual.
一名旅客触发了顶部紧急氧气发生器。请示机场保安到场拘留他。
804. A stressed passenger attempted to open an emergency exit. Request airport security on arrival.
一名闹情绪的旅客试图打开应急出口。请示机场保安到场。
805. We have a hostage situation. Request stair vehicles on standby to disembark the passengers.
我们有一个人质。请示客梯车待命以便让旅客下机。
806. We have a passenger with severe hyperventilation. He has received first aid but his condition is not improving. Request ambulance on arrival.
有一个旅客有严重的过度换气症。他得到了急救但情况没有好转。请示救护车到场。
807. We have a passenger with a suspected heart attack. Request diversion to a suitable airport.
有名旅客疑似有心脏病。请示备降到合适机场。
808. A pregnant passenger is in severe pain. Request priority landing and ambulance on arrival.
一名孕妇正承受剧痛。请示优先着陆和救护车到场。
809. There was a fight onboard among a few passengers. One of them is now bleeding seriously. Request police and ambulances on arrival.
几名旅客在机上打架。其中一个人现在流血严重。请求警察和救护车到场。
810. The purser told me the injured passenger has blood type O. Maybe this information is useful to the paramedics.
乘务长告诉我受伤旅客的血型是O型,或许该信息对急救医护人员有用。
811. We have an 8-month old infant with head injuries. Request ambulance on arrival.
我们有个8个月大的婴儿头部受伤。请示救护车到场。
812. A passenger is unconscious after suffering from seizure. The cabin crew is giving her first aid. We will advise if we require a diversion.
一名旅客癫痫发作后失去知觉。客舱机组正在急救。如需备降我们将告知你们。
813. Many passengers and crew were injured due severe turbulence. We will advise the number and severity of injuries when able.
由于严重颠簸,多名旅客和机组都受伤了。如能够,我们将告知受伤人数及受伤程度。
814. An elderly passenger has passed away. We will continue to our destination. Request ambulance on arrival.
一位年长的旅客去世了。我们将继续到目的地。请示救护车到场。
815. We found a passenger unconscious from a drug overdose in the lavatory. Request police and ambulance on arrival.
我们发现一名旅客在洗手间服药过量失去意识了。请示警察和救护车到场。
816. The sick passenger’s condition has improved. We no longer require the diversion. Request to continue to our destination.
生病旅客的情况已经好转。我们不再要求备降。请示继续飞往目的地。
817. We received an emergency call from the cabin, but now nobody is responding. We can hear shouting and disturbance. Our cabin crew might be under duress.
我们收到客舱紧急呼叫,但现在没人回应。我们能听见喊叫声和打斗声。客舱机组可能受到了胁迫。
818. We have a hijack situation on board. Can our destination airport provide armed intervention?
我们被劫机了。目的地机场能否提供武装干涉?
819. We can see two masked men with sharp weapons on our cockpit door surveillance camera. They are kicking the cockpit door.
我们通过驾驶舱监控摄像机看见两个头戴面具手拿利器的人。他们正在踢驾驶舱门。
820. I can see the area outside of the cockpit. There are two hijack suspects standing in the aisle.
我能看见驾驶舱外面区域。有两名劫机者正站在过道。
821. One of the terrorists is about forty-year old. He is about 180 cm tall, wearing a brown shirt and dark pants.
其中一名恐怖分子大约40岁,他有180厘米高,身穿棕色衬衫和深色裤子。
822. A terrorist is trying to access the cockpit. He is about 30 years old. He is wearing a hat and backpack.
一名恐怖分子正试图接近驾驶舱,他大约30岁,头戴一顶帽子,背有双肩包。
823. The purser reports there are over ten hijackers onboard. They are threatening to kill passengers if we don’t fly to another destination.
乘务长报告机上有超过10名劫机犯,他们正威胁我们如果不飞往另一个目的地,他们要杀死乘客。
824. Some of the hijackers are carrying sharp protruding weapons.
一些劫机犯拿着锋利、尖锐的武器。
825. There is a stand-off in the cabin. Some of the hijackers are carrying blades.
客舱已陷入僵持状态。一些劫机犯拿着刀片。
826. Terrorists started to injure passengers.
恐怖分子开始伤害旅客了。
827. We will remain on the runway. The hijackers have taken four hostages to the rear of the cabin.
我们将停留在跑道上。劫机犯已把四名人质带到了客舱后部。
828. Terrorists are threatening to start killing passengers and the crew.
恐怖分子威胁说他们要杀死旅客和机组了。
829. The air marshal and passengers have restrained five suspects. The situation is now under control.
安全员和乘客已经制服了5名疑犯。局面得到了控制。
830. A suspicious suitcase was found during the cabin inspection.
客舱检查中发现了可疑手提箱。
831. The air marshal is searching the aircraft interior for any suspicious articles.
安全员正在搜查飞机里的任何可疑物品。
832. Some explosives were discovered behind a panel near the back of the cabin.
客舱后部的一个面板后面发现一些爆炸物。
833. What do the bomb-disposal experts suggest we do?
拆弹专家建议我们做什么?
834. The cabin crew reports a passenger is behaving strangely.
客舱机组报告说一名旅客行为怪异。
835. A bomb has exploded and the cabin is full of smoke. Request emergency descent.
炸弹已爆炸,客舱到处是烟雾。请示紧急下降。
836. We are evacuating on the runway. Be advised the bomb is still on board.
我们正在跑道上紧急撤离。被告知炸弹仍在飞机上。
837. We are unsure of our position due to navigation failure. If any station can hear me, please respond.
由于导航失效,我们不确定位置。如果任何电台能听到我们,请回话。
838. We only have standby magnetic compass due instrument failure. Now heading 245. Request navigation assistance.
我们因仪表失效只有备用磁罗盘。现在航向245,请示导航援助。
839. We are unsure of our position due FMS failure. Last known position five miles north of FUPAD, now heading 165 for weather avoidance.
由于飞行管理系统失效,我们不确定当前位置。最后已知位置是PUPAD以北5海里,当前航向165以避开天气。
840. We have navigation map drift. Request climb to MEA.
导航地图漂移,请示上升到最低航路高度。
841. Our cargo manifest shows that there are 80 kilograms of lithium batteries on board.
我们的货物舱单表明机上有80千克的锂电池。
842. A ramp inspection discovered crates of lithium batteries in the cargo hold. We are verifying. Request delay pushback.
机坪检查发现货舱有数箱锂电池,我们正在核实。请示延迟推出。
843. We had a smoke warning in the cargo hold. We have discharged the fire extinguisher. We are concerned about lithium batteries in that compartment.
我们的货舱有烟雾警告,已经释放灭火瓶。我们担心货舱的锂电池。
844. The cabin crew have used up all the portable extinguishers. Request diversion.
客舱机组已用完了手提灭火瓶。请示备降。
845. Request passenger stairs connect immediately after we stop on the runway. We want to disembark passengers as quickly as possible.
我们停止在跑道上后请示立即连接客梯车。我们想尽快让旅客离机。
846. We almost had a mid-air collision with another aircraft.
我们差一点与另一架飞机空中相撞。
847. The conflicting traffic is military. Request avoiding action.
冲突飞机是军用机,请示避让措施。
848. Does the flight path of the unknown aircraft converge with ours?
不明飞机的飞行路线和我们的会聚吗?
849. The conflicting traffic is gray, possibly a military aircraft.
冲突飞机是灰色的,可能是军用机。
850. We have traffic indication at 2 o’clock, 300 feet above our level.
冲突飞机显示在2点钟方位,高于我们300英尺。
851. We have a possible traffic conflict at 10 o’clock, converging with our flight path.
我们在10点钟方位可能有冲突飞机,该机与我们的飞行路线会聚。
852. We have a possible traffic conflict ahead. Request radar vectors for avoidance.
我们前方可能有冲突飞机,请示雷达引导避让。
853. Request right turn for traffic avoidance.
请示右转避让冲突飞机。
854. Unable to comply, TCAS RA.
不能照办,遵守TCAS RA通告
855. We nearly collided with that aircraft. We had very little vertical separation. Do you know the flight number of that aircraft?
我们几乎与那架飞机相撞,我们之间几乎没有垂直间隔。你们知道那架飞机的航班号吗?
856. Clear of conflict, request further instructions.
冲突解除,请示进一步指令。
857. We have injuries resulting from our TCAS maneuver. Request ambulance on arrival.
TCAS机动导致部分旅客受伤。请示救护车到场。
858. Some of the cabin crew are injured. They were serving meals during the TCAS maneuver.
部分客舱机组受伤了。TCAS机动时他们正在供餐。
859. Some passengers were injured because their seatbelts weren’t fastened.
一些旅客受伤是因为他们没有系安全带。
860. Some passengers have been scalded by hot drinks.
一些乘客被热饮烫伤了。
861. We have about thirty injured persons on board, four are very serious. Can you deliver this message to the medical staff that are standing by?
我们机上有三十人受伤,其中4让人受伤严重。你能把此消息告知待命的医务人员吗?
862. We overran the runway end. We are evacuating. Request emergency services.
我们冲出了跑道头,正在撤离。请示紧急服务。
863. We veered off the runway. We are evacuating near the runway and rapid exit J5.
我们偏出了跑道,正在撤离。我们的位置在跑道和快速脱离道口J5附近。
864. We will reach our minimum fuel if we are delayed any further.
如果进一步延误,我们将达到最低燃油量。
865. We are declaring minimum fuel. We will have less than 30 minutes endurance by the time we get to our destination.
我们宣布最低燃油量。我们到达目的地机场后将有少于30分钟的续航时间。
866. We are declaring fuel emergency. Our endurance is 1 hour 58 minutes. We are 1 hour 30 minutes from the closest alternate airport.
我们宣布燃油紧急状况。我们的续航时间是1小时58分钟,而我们到最近备降场的时间是1小时30分钟。
867. We are declaring fuel emergency. Request priority landing Runway 03R.
我们宣布燃油紧急状况。请示优先着陆,跑道03右。
868. We have been intercepted by a military aircraft. It is rocking its wings to indicate we should follow.
我们被一架军用机拦截了,它摇动机翼让我们跟着。
869. I’m trying to identify the type and nationality of the military aircraft. So far, no response on 121.5.
我们正试着识别军用飞机的机型和国籍。到目前为止,121.5频率仍没有回应。
870. The military aircraft is commanding us to land at the airfield below.
军用飞机正在命令我们在下面的机场着陆。
871. The military aircraft has made an abrupt maneuver indicating we may continue on this heading.
军用飞机已突然机动,表明我们可以继续保持此航向。
872. We are being escorted towards the national boundary by two military aircraft.
我们正在被两架军用飞机押送到国境线。
873. We are heading 085. This heading allows us to quickly exit the prohibited airspace.
我们当前航向085.此航向可以让我们快速离开禁飞空域。
874. If we continue to make orbits we will exceed our duty time limit by the time we land.
如果继续转圈,我们将在落地时超出执勤期限制。
875. A crew member is incapacitated. Request diversion and medical assistance.
一名机组成员失能。请示备降和医疗救助。
876. They have revived the unconscious passenger by CPR procedure. It looks like he’ll be fine. Request to cancel the diversion.
他们通过心肺复苏程序使失去知觉的乘客恢复了意识。他好像转好,请示取消备降。
877. Confirm we are being vectored to fly overhead the airport for right downwind.
证实我们正雷达引导通过机场上空加入右三边。
878. Confirm we have enough separation from preceding aircraft.
证实我们与前机有足够间隔。
879. Unable to expedite climb due performance.
由于性能,不能快速爬升。
880. Negative contact due visibility.
由于能见度,不能看见(机场或飞机等)。
881. Unable, we are in IMC.
不能,我们在仪表天气条件。
882. Unable, we are only authorized during daytime VMC.
不能,我们只有白天目视气象条件的资格。
883. Unable noise abatement due company policy.
由于公司政策,不能执行减噪程序。
884. Did the previous controller tell you about our problem during radar handoff?
雷达移交时前一个管制员告诉你我们的问题了吗?
885. Is there a frequency change at this compulsory reporting point?
在此强制报告点需要切换频率吗?
886. Unable speed 180 knots. We need to maintain a good speed in clean configuration due icing.
不能保持速度180节。由于积冰,我们需要保持光洁构型下的指定速度。
887. Unable to reduce speed below mach decimal 74. You can vector us if you’d like.
速度不能低于马赫数0.74(点74)。如果可以,你可以雷达引导我们。
888. Request runway change for departure due high crosswind.
由于大侧风,请示更换跑道离场。
889. Request delay the approach due tail wind beyond limits.
由于顺风超限,请示推迟进近。
890. Request holding instructions due weather near the runway threshold.
由于跑道入口附近天气,请示等待指令。
891. Unable, an immediate right turn might not give us enough terrain clearance. Our turn radius is 4 miles at this speed.
不行。立即右转可能导致越障阈度不够。当前速度的转弯半径是4海里。
892. Sorry, there was a problem with my audio equipment. How do you read me now?
抱歉,我的音频设备有问题。现在你听我几个?
893. We had to overshoot because of wake turbulence.
我们必须复飞的原因是尾流。
894. Not ready for immediate takeoff due possible wake turbulence from departing heavy aircraft.
没有准备好立即起飞,刚起飞的重型机可能有尾流。
895. Unable CAT II approach due crew qualification.
不能II类盲降进近,机组没有资质。
896. Transmission blocked, say again.
干扰了,再说一遍。
897. Standby, high pilot workload.
稍等,飞行员工作负荷大。
898. Are you banning us from entry because of our airline or our aircraft type?
你禁止我们飞入是因为我们公司或我们的机型吗?
899. Our aircraft has the required certification and is approved by your Civil Aviation Authority for scheduled flight.
我们的飞机有相应资质,你们民航当局也批准执行定期航班。
900. We had to go around due to unstable approach.
因为不稳定进近,我们必须复飞。